Re: KDE under cygwin?

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 08:51:10AM +0100, Ralf Habacker wrote:

>>>There is always at least one isn't there?  I
>>suppose this is not the
>>>place to ask questions related to cygwin?
>>
>>We tried to make this very clear here:
>>http://cygwin.com/lists.html
>>

>isn't it possible to implement an automatic redirection (and
>generating an automatic answer to the sender) identified by
>specific keywords in the subject line ?

The mailing list software is ezmlm.  Feel free to offer suggestions
on how to accomplish this.

One thing that is possible is for responsible people to redirect
messages to the correct place rather than just responding to them
whereever they happen to occur.  Then people wouldn't have to suffer
the awful torment of my incendiary responses like:

"And this is not the correct mailing list for discussing KDE."

cgf