Re: XDMCP AIX 5L : no keyboard

Hi Erwann,

This works for AIX 4.3:
Download the xmodmap.fr file to your AIX machine and run
xmodmap xmodmap.fr
AFTER logging on. It's silly way (you have to logon with us keyboard and
run it every times), but it works. I didn't find better solution.
I don't recommend to put this command to .dtprofile, because it corrupts
keyboard layout for console login
(or you have to resolve in .dtprofile, if you are logging from
console/network).

Please keep responses to the mailing list.

Pavel

                    "Erwann
                    SIMON"               To:     Pavel.Rybnicek@intax.cz
                    <esn@infobi.c        cc:
                    om>                  Subject:     Re: XDMCP AIX 5L : no keyboard

                    08.03.2002
                    11:14

 Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your help but I still have another problem : I'm french and
using an AZERTY keyboard but the keyboard is now in QWERTY, even if  I
load the good keymap (xmodmap.fr). I'm currently looking for the answer
but I'll be really pleased if you could help me again.

Regards,

Erwann