RE: Geomview on Cygwin+Xfree

Lesstif  (MOTIF) cannot be dynamic of Windows.... Read it in FAQ, I
mentioed it a long time ago.  X11 libraries are not static, they are
dynamic  (I guess DLLs mean dynamic library, right?)

Post your linker error, someone might be able to help you.  Simple
words, "did not compile..."  "I got a linker error" does not give any
information to anyone.

Suhaib