Re: cygwin-xfree 4.2.0 installation problem

Yes, that's a good idea, but I tried it and it doesn't work.  I also
upgraded to zonealarm 3.0, and so far that hasn't worked either.  I sent
email to zonelabs, the  zonealarm and awaiting a reply.  Surely, someone
must have managed to get Xfree86 working with zonealarm installed?  Anyone?
Anyone?