IceWM?

Earlier I asked about window managers - I'm trying to get IceWM working for
the time being.
I downloaded binary edition, changed startxwin.sh according to directions,
and run startxwin.sh.
The server comes up with a green background, and an xterm...but the xterm
doesn't look right
(no edges or title bar), and there is nothing else on the screen.  Any ideas
on what I'm doing wrong here?

Cheers,
Sean