From: Harold Hunt [mailto:huntharo@msu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 8:19 PM
To: jkshapiro@alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Subject: RE: Cygwin/XFree86 Frequently Asked Questions -- typo

Jeremiah,

Well, if the usage of 'whom' and 'who' really, really bothers you, then I'll
make a proposal:

I will accept, without argument, a patch from you [or anyone else] against
the freshly released documentation sources that changes the current usage of
'who' and 'whom', with one condition: your patch must make a significant
(non-editorial) contribution to at least one other Q/A item in the FAQ.
(Adding a Q/A item would be considered significant).

Sound fair?

Harold