Re: Remote client cannot display on local xfree-cygwin

> Do you have a firewall or VPN software installed?

Yes, I am using Norton Internet Security 2.0.  My problem appears to
involve this firewall.

In order to properly configure this firewall, I need to identify the
Cygwin/Xfree86 program(s) that do networking.  I punched a hole
through my firewall for XWin.exe, but this was not enough, for some
reason.

If I punch a hole through the firewall for any program using port 6000
(xserver) then the X server software seems to work.  But I would
prefer to identify the particular program(s) that access port 6000 and
punch a special hole in the firewall just for these program(s).  Any
suggestions?

Thanks to the group for your help!
--
David Arnstein