To: cygwin-xfree at xfree86 dot cygwin dot com
Subject: Cygwin ver. 1.3.3 + XFREE86 4.1.0: STARTXWIN.BAT
fails when run.
From: "Aaron J. Outhier" <garlicsalt2 at yahoo dot com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:36:16 -0700 (PDT)

  You'll have to forgive me for following-up on this so
late, I was still waiting for a reply in my IN-BOX.

  Apparently, things don't work like that with you guys. I
just read your reply to my message. Now, my question is:
Since I've already used the wrong procedure for installing,
and since the older files are probably gone on your server,
and since I recently deleted all of my older packages on my
system to make more disk space, etc. What do I do now? Is
there any way to recover the required older packages, and
run setup as per your instructions in your previous reply?

  Find out tomorrow, same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel. (Same
Bat-Joke ;)

=====
Sincerely,
  Aaron J. Outhier