RE: source code link to xc-4-src - Cygwin/Xfree is broken

Art,

> Yeah - It got my attention! ;->
>
> I just looked at the link - Pretty good!
> I missed it, initially, because I was
>  a) not thinking
>  b) had just attempted build X11r6.6 from X Org with no success
> 	(high frustration level)
>  c) it didn't say "How to Build Cygwin/Xfree"

You didn't miss anything that direct.  Notice that the timestamp of the
Cygwin/XFree86 page has changed since you last looked at it.  I just added
the link to the Contributor's Guide that I think you are referring to.  I
was saying that I thought it would be pretty hard to miss the other links to
the Contributor's Guide that are sprinkled all over the web site and mailing
list...

Don't worry about missing it.