Err 104 : Xfree86-twm Compatible with opengl application for cygwin ?

Hi all,

I built an openGl with the cygwin environment (using the glut libraries).
This exe is works well.
I have Installed the new release of Xfree86 with twm. This is also workig
well.

But I have 2 case of trouble:

1- When I try to start my Xserver (startxwin.sh) , when my opengl program is
already running,
I have the famous error 104:

ddxProcessArgument ()
ddxProcessArgument () - screen -argc: 7 i: 1
ddxProcessArgument ()
winDetectSupportedEngines () - windows NT/2000
winDetectSupportedEngines () - DirectDrw installed
winDetectSupportedEngines () - Returning, supported engines 0000001b
winSetEngine () - Using Shadow DirectDraw
winAdjustVideoModeShadowDD () - Using WindowClient w1018 h 714 r 1018 l 0 b
714 t 0
XIO: fatal IO error 104 (connection reset by peer) on X server
"127.0.0.1:0.0"
         after 0 requests (0known processed) with 0 events remaining
XIO: fatal IO error 104 (connection reset by peer) on X server
"127.0.0.1:0.0"
         after 0 requests (0known processed) with 0 events remaining

2- When I try to launch my opengl program, when my X server is running,
my application crashs ( core dump), And I need to kill my X client (twm)
with the Windows task manager (due to the no response of my client:).
After I kill the X client I have the famous error 104:

xterm: fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) or killClient on
Xserver "107.0.0..1:0.0"
XIO: fatal IO error 104 (connection reset by peer) on X server
"127.0.0.1:0.0"
         after 324 requests (0known processed) with 0 events remaining

Remarks:
------------
My OpenGl application is build with gcc and glut32.dll, libglu32.a,
libgl32.a.
If I build the same application for the X client , its work.
My version of cygwin1.dll is 1.3.5 , the Xfree86.Distribution is 4.10

So what can I do to be able to run my programs built for windows with the
opengl librairies,
in the same time of an Xfree86 Client ?

( Ok, may be using the Win32API instead of the glut librairie, but then I
need to
change the code, I lost the opengl portability ..., and programming with the

Is it a bug from the glut library used by my application , the client twm,
the X server ?
Is it really a bug?

Thank you for your help.