RE: seperate xfree project on sourceforge

I never heard anything about it?  I do not understand why a separate project
is needed?  Due to GPL requirements of Cygwin, your download site wont be
small.  You will need to host all the source codes.  My advice is join the
developers list at xgree86.cygwin.com and contribute directly to this
project.  Forking projects does more harm then good.

Suhaib