xterm and cygwin v.1.3.5-1

[Get raw message]
I upgraded to the latest version of cygwin last night, and now xterm
seems to be broken.  When I bring it up, all my toolkit options are
correct, but I get no prompt, no tab support, no command scrolling, and
ssh tells me something about stdin not being a terminal.  When I telnet
into another computer, I get it's prompt, at least... When I bring up man
pages or pipe anything to less, it just scrolls through the whole thing
without stopping.  There doesn't seem to be any way to fix this buy
changing options to xterm, and the problem exists in both icewm and
twm.  Help?

--
RyanWDruid