Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 53

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 03:06:27PM -0500, Harold Hunt wrote:
> 2) winwndproc.c - winWindowProc () - Move the mode key state
> save/restore function calls to the WM_KILLFOCUS and WM_SETFOCUS
> messages, from the WM_ACTIVATE message.

Harold,

Over the weekend I've been working on the NativeGDI server, and I've
come across a few problems that will need some code bashing....

Your currently handling input events in the block/wakeup handlers - this
isn't good. Although it works for a shadow framebuffer because of the
nature of the way it handles updates to the screen by blitting touched
portions of the fb. The secondary problem to this is that your not using
the SmartScheduler as this exposes the problem even more.

What we need to do is move the input event handling to
ProcessInputEvents() - so this won't rely on the block/wakeup handlers
being processed. We can re-enable SmartScheduler.

Alan.