[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 52

Notice:

Test52 needs to be tested thoroughly, as it is likely that I have broken
things.  Furthermore, Test52 will probably be the server that is used in
XFree86 4.2.0, so any outstanding bugs need to be fixed within a week or
two.

Links:

I just posted Test 52 to the server development page:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/shadow/

Server Test Series binary and source code releases are now
available via the sources.redhat.com ftp mirror network
(http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html) in the
pub/cygwin/xfree/devel/shadow/ directory.  You may wish to note the
desired filename in the links below, then download from your
closest mirror (http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html).

Server binary, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test52.exe.bz2 (1074 KiB)

Server source, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/xwin-20011111-1200.tar.bz2 (69 KiB)

Changes:

1) InitOutput.c - ddxProcessArgument () - Add an undocumented
parameter, -ignoreinput, to allow programmers to see how the
non-NativeGDI engines behave when they do not receive input
events.

2) win.h - Remove a duplicate declaration for winRestoreModeKeyStates
().

3) win.h - Add defines for ABS_AUTOHIDE and ABS_ALWAYSONTOP that
should be in Cygwin's w32api shellapi.h

4) winengine.c - New file.  Move winDetectSupportedEngines () and
winSetEngine () here from winscrinit.c

5) wincreatewnd.c - New file.  Move winCreateBoundingWindowFullScreen
() and winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed () here from winscrinit.c

6) wincreatewnd.c - Add a function, winAdjustForAutoHide (), to
detect the location of auto-hide Window's TaskBars then back away one
pixel from those edges of the screen to allow the TaskBars to popup
when the mouse is moved over them.

7) winkeybd.c - winKeybdReleaseModifierKeys () - Don't check which
modifier keys are down when we lose focus, just release them all; this
doesn't have any adverse effect and it makes the code simpler.

8) winkeybd.c - Add a function, winSendKeyEvent ()to simplify sending
a keystroke event.

9) winscrinit.c - Move winPaintBackground () to winmisc.c

10) winwndproc.c - winWindowProc () - Remove duplicate checks for
pScreenPriv == NULL.

11) winwndproc.c - winWindowProc () - Only reload the privates
property when the window handle has changed.  I think I did this
correctly this time around.

12) winwndproc.c - winWindowProc () - WM_HOTKEY - Create an engine
specific function to handle the Alt+Tab hotkey.  Move the Primary FB
engine's functionality into that new engine specific function.  Set all
other engine's function to perform no operation.

13) winwndproc.c - winWindowProc () - Change the check on input events
from pScreenInfo->dwEngine == WIN_ENGINE_NATIVE_GDI to
pScreenInfo->fIgnoreInput.

Enjoy,