Re: fatal IO error 104

Hallo Gerrit,

Am 2001-11-08 um 20:03 schriebst du:

> I cannot start all over.
> I installed Xfree at home on my server and after a short
> look in startxwin.bat and a doubleclick I was up and running.
> Now, at my workstation, (both are NT 4 SP6a, one Server, one WS),
> I cannot start.  I think I have nearly the same components installed,
> I don't see differences, the devil knows what is the reason.

I reinstalled everything and after trying I get an error at startup,
xterm cannot be started.  This is well reported at this list and I found
no solution or explanatin to this error.  Maybe it will be fixed soon?
However, I tried to start a second time and now it works, strange...

Also I found a patched version of xterm (together with IceWm) and this
works 'better', at least togehter with IceWM.

Thanks for reading.

Ciao,

Gerrit P. Haase                            mailto:gp@familiehaase.de
--