X Windows Error

Cygwin Service,

I am trying to display a program via waldorf on X windows, and I keep
getting an error stating: "Unable to open X Window Segmentation fault
(core dumped)."  I have been having problems with X windows, probably
because I am running a router.  I went to the router setup and typed in
6000 for my virtual server, filled in my IP address, and enabled it.  Are
there any other methods I can use to get X Windows to work?

Thanks!

Dan
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.