Re: esound.dll

Hi
I ported audiofile and esound to shared dlls using a less ambitious
technique than Rob Collins. As I do not have a very good understanding of
autotools and libtool, I decided to just patch the Makefile.in files (and
decorate headers as necessary using Chuck Wilson's dllhelpers as a template.
I allow configure to build static libaries, but the Makefiles then run a
script to generate the dll from the .a file, and update the .la files.
In case they are of any help, I attach the patches here.

BTW I have been applying this technique to the gnome packages one by one,
and have got as far as gtk-engines, building xfce-3.8.8b as a test platform,
and so far all seems to work well. I am having difficulty with ORBit, so
thats as far as I have gat to date.

Obviously, fixing libtool to generate dlls is a much preferable solution,
but I offer these patches as temporary hacks to anyone who is interested.

Steven

audiofile-0.2.1-cygwin.patch

esound-0.2.23-cygwin.patch