RE: FAQ entry 8.9 has potentially confusing typo

Augustus,

> *Note: *Capitalization is important in the following command.
>
> Open a Cygwin window, change to the xc/ directory, and run *make World*;
> not that capitalization is important.

Oops!

I just fixed the typo and uploaded the compiled documentation.  I also
replaced the 0.9.2 source taball with a new tarball with the typo fixed.

However, upon re-reading that section I noticed that it tells you to build
in the xc/ directory, which isn't the smartest way to do things.  You really
want to build according to the Contributor's Guide instructions, which have
you build in a seperate directory using the 'lndir' utility:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/cg/prog-build-native.html

Nevertheless, thanks for the fix,