RE: Got XDMCP finally to working with Linux Mandrake 8.1

Mika,

Okay, I added a question to the FAQ with your answer:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html#AEN252

There isn't a good way in DocBook to attribute a question/answer to a
particular person, so I attributed it by starting the answer with your name,
wrapped in square brackets, like: [Mika Laitio].

Thanks again,