Xman crashes after clicking on more than man page in a single session

Hello Everyone

Iam not sure if I posted to this mailing but if I did sorry I posted twice.
Anyways I have the strangest problem using Xman for some reason
after running Xman and opening 1 man page it works fine I click on a another
man page in the same session I get the error "Something went wrong trying to
run the command: cd /usr/man ; tbl /usr/man/man1/eps2eps.1 | neqn | nroff
-man > /tmp/xman001576 2> /dev/null" Iam thinking that maybe the error is
saying that it has problems formatting the manpage? I really have little
understanding as to what the error is. If anyone has any idea what the error
is and how to fix it please email.

                  From,
                       nmatrix9

Send a cool gift with your E-Card