RE: Problem with 2 IPs

Giorgio,

> No...
> Just one netcard with 2 IPs...

You've really got to know what you are doing to setup one network card with
two IP addresses from different address spaces.  In fact, from what I've
read about TCP/IP and from experimentation, I believe that it is allowed by
the TCP/IP spec.

I've thought through the situation several times, and I've never come up
with a way that such a network could function properly.

So, I'm going to say here that you are trying to do something that is bound
to fail, thus, don't expect any help from us, as we are mere mortals.