RE: Terminology - Test vs ???

Harold Hunt wrote:

> [snip!] There are some features that users would
> like, such as an integrated window manager,

Personally, I'd rather not see an integrated window
manager.  I'd perfer not bloating the .exe for the
case of the server being used against a display
manager (which is my typical case).

(I'm assuming that it would be possible to disable)

> and better cut and paste support,

...and sound.

But for now it's doing a great job for me in its
current state, and it has, from the first day I
installed it.  Thanx to you, Harold.  And thanx
to the rest of the Cywin/XFree86 crowd!

- Steinar

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.