CDE Fonts in Cygwin?

Hi All,

Could anybody tell me how to go about installing CDE fonts onto a computer
running Cygwin? Also, I may need to know were to get the fonts because I'm
not sure if the ones I have would work with Cygwin.

Basically, I have a little Compaq laptop running Windows ME which I have
installed Cygwin onto. I want to use the Laptop to connect up an X session
to a remote HPUX v10.20 workstation running CDE as it's desktop manager. So
far I've got everything working and I can get an X session up and running
from the remote on the laptop using the Cygwin X-Server except there aren't
any decorations on any of the windows such as borders, title bars, click
boxes etc.

Those CDE decorations aren't happening because the CDE fonts aren't being
made available to Cygwin. Now I suppose I could go ahead and setup a font
server on the remote HPUX station but I would then need to learn how to set
up the font path in Cygwin to utilize the font server and besides, that
would require more bandwidth and I'm running this connection over DSL so I
would much rather install the fonts locally for speed reasons.

Before switching over to Cygwin, I was using an X-Server called Xoftware
which had a font conversion utility I had used to convert the CDE fonts over
to the PC. I still have those fonts but don't know if they'd work with
Cygwin. I also have an X-Server made by Humming Bird which maybe comes with
the CDE fonts. So I have several options as to a source for the fonts. It's
just a question of deciding the best route to take. Or maybe I would be
better off just downloading the fonts from somewhere.

I'd be very grateful if someone would tell me the best way to get the fonts
and then how to install them.

Thank you very much,
Rich Looke