RE: RE: Weird color!

Hi

No, Test49 did not solve the problem.  Actually, I have already tried XWin -engine1, it did not work either.  Now I am thinking of editing the rgb.txt file directly, meaning that I will change all those numbers for green to some other number that represents a lighter colour, such as light gray.  Hopefully it will work, though I don't think that it should be done this way.

Thank you.
Quek

http://www.shopping.altavista.com