Button 3 events broken ?

I apologise for this repeat posting, but as there hasn't been a response I
assume that:
a) nobody else has the problem and are ignoring me as a "crank"
b) everybody else has the same problem and assumes eveyone else knows about it
c) nobody has tried to replicate it

Would someone please be kind enough to run xev, hold down button 3 and see if it
responds with a Button Press event, and let me know.

Once I know if it just me or is badly broken, I can pursue a course of
correction.

TIA

Cheers, Mark
* Mark Hessling,  M.Hessling@qut.edu.au  http://www.lightlink.com/hessling/
* Author of THE; a Free XEDIT/KEDIT editor, Rexx/SQL, Rexx/Curses, Rexx/Wrapper
* Maintainer of PDCurses: Public Domain Curses and, Regina Rexx interpreter
* Use Rexx? join the Rexx Language Association: http://www.rexxla.org