From: owner-cvs-commit@XFree86.Org
[mailto:owner-cvs-commit@XFree86.Org]On Behalf Of Paulo Cesar Pereira de
Andrade
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 6:48 PM
To: cvs-commit@XFree86.Org
Subject: CVS Update: xc (branch: trunk)

CVSROOT:	/home/x-cvs
Module name:	xc
Changes by:	paulo@public.xfree86.org.	01/09/26 15:47:29

Log message:
  $PROG was undefined and broke build in Cygwin, it was mean't to use the
value
  of $SAMP, as it is a small sample program. Thanks to Harold Hunt for
finding
  the bug.

Modified files:
      xc/programs/xedit/lisp/:
        Imakefile

  Revision      Changes    Path
  1.5           +1 -1      xc/programs/xedit/lisp/Imakefile