Stripping exe's

One thing I have noticed with the new auto-import libraries is that the
size of the exe's bloat by several hundred K. I don't know the technical reasons
behind it, but......

Anyone have any objections to me enabling the stripping of exe's in XFree86 ?

Which puts them back to the right kind of size.

The developers can always re-enable it for debugging.

Alan.

PS. I just reduced my /usr/X11R6/bin directory from 88MB to 38MB.