RE: Problem with Xwin.exe

>Hans-Peter,

>> I then did the update as suggested.  That solved the problem.

>See, a friendly suggestion can go a lot further than "unsupported".  :)

>Harold

The following is from CYGWIN  main URL.  It is unfriendly or NOT, till
Cygwin officially announce Windows XP is supported the answer WILL BE
"UNSUPPORTED".  We base our port of Cygwin therefore I do not plan to
contradict or run another support line over Cygwin-Xfree for which Chris has
posted clearly "STRONGLY DISCOURAGED"... like it NOT.

Windows XP: There have been sporadic reports about Windows XP. Some users
claim that it works fine. Some have problems. We will investigate and
rectify problems after Windows XP is released as a commercial product. In
the meantime "It works for me!" observations and inquiries about "Why
doesn't Windows XP work?" are strongly discouraged

Suhaib