RE: Problem with Xwin.exe

Hans-Peter,

I thought that only happened with ancient versions of Cygwin, or when you
have multiple versions of cygwin1.dll on your system.

1. Search for and remove any extraneous versions of cygwin1.dll (e.g. those
not in c:\cygwin\bin).

2. Update Cygwin by running setup.exe from http://cygwin.com

Good luck, and please report your results to the list,

Harold