Key repeat rate in X

Does anyone know how I can adjust the F8 key repeat rate to either something
very long, or else to completely off repeat for the F8 key while in Cygwin
XFree86.  I am using the most recent version of Cygwin and also XFree 86 for
Cygwin.  In case it matters, the window manager I am using is Fvwm2 and
sometimes I use Xfce instead.

Currently the F8 key repeats too fast.  In Exceed I could turn off repeating
for the F8 key (only), which worked fine.  I need to find out how to
configure XFree86 for Cygwin to do something similar.

Thanks,

Mark

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/