RE: Trying to get enlightenment compiled

I did that. Installed as service.
Recompiled X with CygIPC in my host.def file.
Got the ./configure line that says -lipc to say yes now.
<Side note: isn't it libcygipc.a?>

Basicly I've done everything that Alan said in that post. Just
wondering if anyone else has had luck with enlightenment recently
and if they have if they had to modify e in any way.

>Visit http://cygwin.com and look for Related Sofwtare link and find CygIPC
>from CygUtils site. You need to link to libipc.a

What do you mean link? Something other than what 'make' 'make install'
in cygipc does?