RE: Multiple Windows

May be there were no such functions, but there was bug in refreshing and I
was able to see my MS Windows desktop "between" my unix windows.

Pavel

                    "Harold Hunt"
                    <huntharo@msu.edu>                 To:     <Pavel.Rybnicek@intax.cz>
                    Sent by:                           cc:     <cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com>
                    cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.        Subject:     RE: Multiple Windows
                    redhat.com

                    13.08.2001 13:56

Pavel,

> But I expected, that this is not so difficult, when it was NEARLY
> done as a
> error side effect:). (in tests thirty-three to thirty-something).

Uh, no it wasn't.  There have never been functions in Cygwin/XFree86 to
handle new client window creation.