RE: default start procedure for cygwin xfree apps/desktops available ?

Ralf,

It doesn't matter to me.  As I have mentioned, I am a horrible X user, so I
don't even know what the correct method of starting a window manager would
be.

As always, just send in the new scripts and I'll commit them if they work.
Otherwise, we're just talking :)

Harold