RE: CDE Hangs on login with Xfree

Suhaib,

> Software Disc 2

Okay, I'm reinstalling now.

> It has a installed.  I will send you the URL tonight which disuss
> how to do
> it.  Install Disc uses Webjump installer, which sucks and give
> literally no
> choices to do amnual installation.

I used Web Start the first time.  Everything went fine until I realized that
my root partion was too small to install anything from the Companion Disc
(emacs, gcc, etc.).

On Linux, when using ReiserFS, I just make the root partition use the entire
disk.  Is Solaris's UFS a journaling file system?  If so, can you see any
reason why I shouldn't make one huge partition?

Thanks,