RE: CDE Hangs on login with Xfree

Suhaib,

> Still use the Last CD, instead of 1st CD, to install.  It gives you better
> control to install, and create partitions.  I hate the way Solaris does
> auto-patitioning of disk...

I don't understand which disk you are referring to as the 'last cd'.

Here's what I've got (in no particular order):
Install Disc
Software Disc 1
Software Disc 2
Companion Disc (gcc, emacs, gnome, etc.)
European Documentation Disc
Languages Disc

I didn't see any other discs that I could download, and none of the above
discs indicates to me that it has an installer on it...

What is the title of the disc that you were referring to?

Thanks,