RE: XWin Won't Run Without -screen Option

Oops.

> > If I tried running XWin without parameter on both cmd.exe and
> > bash, it complained with the same "no screen found" error

> of course no Xserver will run if you do not specifiy the screen
> you must use -screen 0r :0 option.  Plese read more about X first

Test39 added support for starting XWin.exe without a -screen parameter.  I
removed the -screen parameter from XWin.exe in the startxwin.bat file, as
that causes the largest window possible to be opened.  However, the current
binary on the Cygwin mirror network is previous to Test39.

Suhaib, could you update the XWin.exe binary on the mirror network to the
latest from CVS?

Thanks,