[ANNOUNCEMENT] startup-scripts.tgz Release 2

I just posted a new startup-scripts.tgz to the mirror network.  It should
start appearing on mirrors within 24 hours, but I have also posted it to my
website for those that do not want to wait:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/startup-scripts.tgz (2 KB)

Changes:
1) Add a local CYGWIN_ROOT environment variable to abstract the path
handling, allowing users to modify all paths in startxwin.bat
by changing only one statement.

2) Check that /tmp/.X11-unix exists before trying to delete it.
(Prevents one warning message)

Enjoy,