RE: Hi

Read the FAQ, and User's Guide and search mail archives... please.. there is
plenty of information on what you can do and cannot.

> My requirements are as follows:
>
> 1. I have GUI in x windows which i want to port to windows
> platform.What are the steps to be followed. Please be very explicit.
>
> 2. I have some code written in unix platform i want to port
> this to windows platform. What are the steps to be followed.
> Please be very explicit.

Sorry, that you should know if you want to port something to X.  You should
have a knowledge of how to do it what to do... I do not think volunteer
developers here have time to devote on sponsoring someone poting projects.

Thanks

Suhaib