RE: SETUP WIZARD FOR CYGWIN?XFREE

Ralf,

Just so you know, I understand and completely support what you are doing.
KDE on Cygwin is not a stable port yet, it is a work in progress, and you
are following the mantra of 'release early, release often'.  In addition,
you are being smart by including additional DLL versions that you know to
work with KDE.  I wouldn't worry about 'support problems' when releasing
beta packages of a free software project; it should be quite clear that the
user is on his/her own regarding support.

Great work, and keep it up,