RE: 4.1.0: XDMCP query to Solaris hangs

This is the Solaris log file (/var/dt/Xerrors) after a successful connection
from my PC using Xmanager:

Mon Jul  9 11:55:46 2001
error (pid 3372): OCFInit: OCF_WaitForCardInserted failed with return code
33
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Escape,_Key_Cancel" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Home,_Key_Begin" to type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F1,_Key_Help" to type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "Shift<Key>F10,_Key_Menu" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F10,Shift_Key_Menu" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>KP_Enter,_Key_Execute" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "Alt<Key>Return,Alt_Key_KP_Enter" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Warning: Cannot convert string "-dt-interface
system-medium-r-normal-l*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*" to type FontSet
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Warning: Cannot convert string "-dt-interface
user-medium-r-normal-l*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*" to type FontSet
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Warning: Cannot convert string "-dt-interface
system-medium-r-normal-xxl*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*" to type FontSet
Warning: Null child found in argument list to unmanage
Couldn't find the keyfile

This is the log after the display hangs using XFree:

X Error of failed request:  86
  Major opcode of failed request:  51 (X_SetFontPath)
  Serial number of failed request:  10

(This message repeats 6 times)

A font server is configured and running on the Solaris.

Any ideas?

Roy Razon
MultiConn International Ltd.