[OFF TOPIC] mailing list question

Would it be possible to add something to mail in order of being able to
filter them when they arrive in our client?
This list is very active and it would be great if we could class easily the
incoming mail (not vertically, sure... ;-)).

I use outlook at work and it seems its filters capability are very limited.
Could you add something to the title or something like that?

Regards,

Frédéric Rouyre - OSL OMS-1
Software Analyst

Océ Software Laboratories SA