> | Are they not there? They should be
>
> Nope
> aes@NOCTURN:/<0> ls /usr/X11R6/lib/X11
>             15:52
> XErrorDB       doc/    lbxproxy@   rstart@       xinit@     xsm@
> XKeysymDB      etc/    locale/     twm@          xkb@
> XftConfig@     fonts/  proxymngr@  x11perfcomp/  xman.help
> app-defaults@  fs@     rgb.txt     xdm@          xserver@
>
> I am not 100% i installed the developers stuff, but shuold it be
> included even if develop stuff not installed?

No it should not be included if developers stuff is not installed.

You can read the following URL.  It list the packages which are optional.
It also describe in detail how to do a manual Install.
http://www.xfree86.org/4.1.0/Install.html

I will check build scripts.  We may have made a mistake and Config is
missing.  I will correct it tomorrow.

Suhaib