RE: [Out of Topic] I hate M$ Smart Tags

Anyway, I did mean to start a thread on this topic.  M$ will not have smart
tag feature in fimal release of IE 6 and WinXP... that is what I read at
C|Net last week... because several companies threaten to sue them for
directing web traffic to M$ site without their permission.  I was playing
after reading that article to see what is going on.  Because of potential
legal issues even beta releases of IE 6 and WinXP do not have smart tag
turned on by default, you need to turn it on yourself.

Suhaib