[Out of Topic] I hate M$ Smart Tags

This smart tag business in Internet Explorer and/or Windows XP RC1 looks
like a nice trick of redirecting whole Internet traffic to M$ and MSN sites.
I was playing around on Cygwin/Xfree86 UR with Internet Explorer 6 9Windows
XP RC1).  Words like Xfree, CVS, PATH, Server, Exec (in scripts) and tons of
other commonly used words get smart tags assigned by Internet Explorer and
directing traffic to Microsoft websites, MSN, and MSN Money Central etc.
What a crap to monopolize the world....

Anyway it is out of topic.  I was pissed off seeing even words like CVS
Xfree and PATH etc are smart tagged and redirecting traffic to M$ from our
Cygwin/Xfree86 site if Internet Explorer 6 RC1/Windows XP RC1 is used.

Suhaib