RE: XFree86 MISC Extension

Someone from University complain last time (for XF86 4.0.3) xgc was
complaining XFree86-MISC extension is not found.  I was able to reproduce
the problem.  Did you try xdpyinfo?  I think it should list under built
extensions but it does not.  Therefore  turned it off and no one complain
this problem for 4.1.0 version.

Suhaib