RE: bunzip error on server test 36

It's got nothing to do with http.  It has everything to do with web browsers
and users.  If you think about it, you have to be getting the file via http
(even when using Real Download, whatever that is), as the MSU server only
allows http connections.  Good point about ftp not being available at MSU...
the FAQ was actually for the normal releases, not for the the Test series.
However, I should keep in mind that people read the FAQ for the Test series
as well...

I'm tired, time for bed.

Harold