Re: Can you hide the Xwin program?

I suppose what I want is to do what XManager does (shareware).  It operates
in a Multiple Window Mode, and allows you to use MS Windows as the
Background.  So the actual X server is hidden from view, its still there,
but as a minimized application.  The reason that I want to do it this way,
is so we could gradually replace M$ apps, i.e. replace M$ Word with Kword
etc...  This would make the changes fairly transparent to the user.

Well, I got to go to sleep :o)

Cheers

Miles
CAUTION: This e-mail message and any attachment(s) contains
information that is both confidential and possibly legally privileged.
No reader may make any use of its content unless that use is
approved by the West Coast District Health Board separately in writing.

Any opinion, advice or information contained in this e-mail and any
attachment(s) is to be treated as interim and provisional only and for
the strictly limited purpose of the recipient as communicated to
use.

Neither the recipient nor any other person should act upon it without
our separate written authorization of reliance.

If you have received this message in error please notify us
immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.