PseudoColor visual supported?

I have heard (but not verified) that the PseudoColor visual is supported in Xfree86 4.0 even when in 16bit or higher depths.  Is this supported in the cygwin version?  If not now, any idea when?

Right now, this is the only thing keeping me on a commercial X server.  (PseudoColor is needed for a lot of legacy UNIX apps, and putting windows into 8bit color mode is a horrible solution.)

Thanks,

Daniel

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup