Re: Cygwin/XFree86 newbie

Read the source luke.. or something :-)

What platform are you on, did you grabb the latest xfree? What OSe's
are you running on..

Try to run startxwin.bat from either cmd or command, insert a line
containing "pause" after "start XWin -screen[..]" in the batch
file.. see if you see any errors here, and see if you get up the
'xwindow'

        /Andy