Mail list address problem (FW: Returned mail: see transcript for details)

Sometimes I get mails fromlist with a Reply to filed as
xfree@xfree.cygwin.com, when I hit a Reply button and send a reply the
message bounces back with User User Unkown, error.  I wonder then how the
message was posted at first time?

Suhaib

ATT12705.TXT

THEN YOU NEED TO EDIT STARXWIN.BAT too!!!! FOR YOUR \UNIX path etc.

Suhaib